The Thrifty Witch'S Book Of Simple Spells
If you're just starting out in witchcraft or if you're sick of complicated, hard-to-source spells, The Thrifty Witch's Book of Simple Spells is for you!
From Wren Maple, the Thrifty Witch, comes an introduction to witchcraft with a variety of spells, tips, and tricks to get the most out of your practice. There's nothing wrong with simple and straightforward. Easy spells are not less worthy spells. These ideas are central to the practice of the Thrifty Witch. Sick of not being able to easily source (or afford) what she needed for spells, Wren Maple dedicated herself to collecting and optimizing spells that could work for all witches—no matter where they were on their journey and no matter their personal resources. Now The Thrifty Witch is sharing her research and bringing her collection to the page for the first time. The Thrifty Witch's Book of Simple Spells is part primer, part spellbook. It includes:
- Getting started/witch basics: Witchcraft as self-care, how to establish a practice, and a handful of super-easy spells to get casting today.
- Key ingredients for spells: Starter stones and herbs, how to source, what to buy first, and more questions answered!
- Simple spells for every witch: Just like the spells Wren is known for online, nearly every spell in the book requires five items or fewer, and all ingredients are easy to source.
- Specific spells: Organized by purpose (e.g. love spells, protection spells), these spells are sure to cover what youre looking to cast.
- Tips and Tricks for Casting: When to cast for best results, where to cast and why it matters...make your spells count!
About the Author
Wren Maple, aka The Thrifty Witch, is the founder of The Thrifty Coven and on Instagram, a popular and fast-growing resource for witches looking for simple-to-source and easy-to-cast spells. Wren has written about witchcraft and a variety of other topics for pop-culture sites such as Pop Sugar, Teen Vogue, and more. Previous to her witching career, Wren was an editor and writer, contributing to magazines and websites including Martha Stewart, Better Homes and Gardens, and other lifestyle publications.